*Rates, terms and conditions offered apply only to qualified borrowers in accordance with our guidelines at the time of application, property factors and geography and are subject to change at any time without notice. This is a non-binding expression of interest and does not create any legally binding commitment or obligation on the part of Temple View Capital Funding, LP or its affiliates and are subject to our credit, legal and investment approval process. Rates and terms are as of 12/4/2023.
Real estate investors use rehab loans to finance the purchase and renovation of a property. The loan covers the cost of the property purchase and renovations, and it is based on the estimated value of theproperty after the renovations are completed. Rehab loans are a great option for real estate investors who want to purchase and renovate properties, but may not have the capital to cover all of the costs upfront.
Advantages of Our Fix & Flip Loans
- Advanced Rehab Draws Available
- 24/7 Access to Draw Management
- Leverage Funds For Multiple Projects at Once
- Loan Includes a Rehab Budget Which is 100% Funded
- No Income, No Tax Returns, and No Reserves
- No Asset Verification *restrictions apply
- Delayed Purchase Financing
- Nationwide Lending